Community Cancer Network
- CCN supports cancer patients and their families in eleven mid-north Indiana counties (Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Jasper, Montgomery, Newton, Tippecanoe, Warren, White).
- We are proud to have served over 2000 clients since June of 2007
- Community Cancer Network is a 501c(3) Non-Profit
- All services are provided to clients at no charge, supported by individual donors, health care providers, and the allied non-profit agencies in our service area
Here in Our Community
A Mission in Action
We offer practical support through individual consultation. Our help may be with food, direct assistance, or transportation.We all know cancer is a tough fight. Living as normally as possible shouldn’t be part of that battle.
2015 Carry the Torch Walk
The Community Cancer Network is excited to celebrate the 5th year of our Carry the Torch fundraising walk! Last year our amazing supporters raised over $85,000 to support those in our community fighting cancer. CCN serves Tippecanoe and the surrounding 10 counties, which means your donations stay right here. We need your help! Click below to register for the walk or create your own team!
What: The 5th Annual Carry the Torch walk to support the Community Cancer Network
When: Sunday, September 27th, at 3:00
Where: Riehle Plaza, Downtown Lafayette
A Vision for the Future
We share the dream of a cancer-free society! Until that dream is reality, we will continue to support local cancer patients in treatment and recovery. Community Cancer Network is a unique organization, based here and serving our immediate area.
- Read Article - 2015 NAP Tax Credit Press Release
- Read Article - 2014 NCHS Press Release
- Read Article - PR RELEASE FOR CTT
- Read Article - CCN Marquis Foundation Press Release
- Read Article - Carry the Torch 2013 Press Release
- Read Article - Nov 2012:
The Carry the Torch Walk Committee and the staff of the Community
Cancer Network would like to thank the community for their support of
the third annual Carry the Torch walk.
- Read Article Since late 2007, Jerry Marcum has battled several cancers. The former truck driver and factory worker is on disability, but he said he is determined to beat cancer.
- Watch Video - Community Cancer Network receives $12,000 from the Marquis Foundation at the Lafayette Country Club.
- Watch Video - An elegant night of fun in Lafayette will raise money for the Community Cancer Network.
- Read Article - Cancer can take a toll on a patient and their family. In this week's Helen Magazine segment, we introduce you to a woman who is helping people navigate through a challenging and often frightening journey.
- Watch Video - Lafayette will honor cancer survivors at an observance of the 22nd annual National Cancer Survivors Day.
- Watch Video - Carry the Torch 2011 2.5 mile walk annual event.